ScotAsh is committed to engagement with our local community, including:
- Engaging with our local community through Longannet Power Station’s Local Liaison Committee, to enable the two-way exchange of information
- Engaging with our local councillor, local MP and MSP
- Recording all community enquiries and dealing with them promptly
- Whenever possible, supporting the local community through our recruitment and procurement practices
- Encouraging employee volunteering within the local community, offering practical and/or financial support to initiatives approved by the Ash Business Manager
- Supporting selected charities, events, projects and good causes within our local community through offering practical support and/or financial donations. Each case is considered on its merit.